Lime Furla Wallet

I've always been a person that has concentrated on buying the latest handbags and I've never paid any attention to purchasing purses or wallets. Although most good quality handbags contain pockets to place money and credit cards in, I never utilized them and always had the tendency to dump all my money and cards in the main section of my bag, resulting in me spending loads of time rummaging through my bag to find them. I decided to then go in search of a wallet that was both stylish and practical. I found this wonderful lime wallet by Furla with external pockets, internal card slots and snap closure. It's great for oneself or even as a a gift and you don't have to make a lot of money to afford it. It is available at www.yoox.us

Monday, March 06, 2006 at 6:50 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web stats